1. shakshuka 2. movie night 3. glisan burger barn! 4. wind mountain 5. run with the julie 6. running schedule 7. saturdays off… forever 8. jeb, cj, trent, cait, neha, sean, and carly fun. 9. run with miguel 10. i’m not going to the bar! i am sitting on this couch. Advertisements
1. wine drunk 2. bath 3. phoning the caitlin 4. chess with lee 5. coffee 6. poppa’s haven 7. brett lunch 8. bussing to BK for work 9. super star! 10. a friend that runs 11. peppy song for superteameuniverse! 12. “superteameuniverse”
1. happy boys 2. eddie lunch 3. corn salsa complete 4. nat lunch 5. running relatively fast for 2 miles… 6. working the core 7. maria bamford is so freakin funny 8. jason beers 9. text invites 10. mindy kaling’s brain is similar to mine. her book is entertaining.
1. watching lee make meatloaf for 1.5 hours. so funny 2. e and lee. 3. i like the people i work for 4. toms! times 2. 5. cait and neha as our roommates 6. rawshashawna or however you spell it. 7. speech pathology 8. mummies on exhibit 9. running 10. lunch with nate
this description is scarily accurate… “Reactions to illness and death vary widely and adolescents grieve differently than adults and younger children. Some may appear fine, but are concealing their feelings. This behavior may have many consequences in the future such as: intense grief reactions, personality disturbances, depression, problems forming intimate relationships, and somatization; the transference […]
E and i ran the electric run on saturday. it was crazy cool! i was not expecting that kind of hype. it takes place at night and everyone wears the flashiest outfits they can. like a mobile rave. that was pretty cool. the energy was intense and positive. the only downfall was the actual run. […]
1. slowing down. 2. 2 wagging puppies waking me up. 3. looong emails 4. electric run 5. best job(s) in the world 6. sandals 7. beach 8. good NEW friends 9. staying up till 4am+ 2 nights for good company 10. singing songs on repeat with CR.
1. my dobby-looking dingo dog. 2. my sister 3. my friend 4. my job 5. my shamrock plants 6. sunsets 7. running 8. reading 9. the interwebz 10. sympathy
half marathon numero dos. cut-to all three of us as a bundle of nerves. we take off with the group and i’m like up with everyone, because it’s relatively slow, as well as a small group ~30, which kinda didn’t make sense. BUT WAIT. i drop my id and have to grab it after there’s […]